Discover the Art of a Rhinoplasty: Redefine Your Beauty and Perfect Your Profile
WHAT IS A RHINOPLASTY?
Say hello to a nose you’ll love for years to come. Rhinoplasty, also known as a “nose job,” is a surgery that reconstructs the nose to improve its function or appearance. The surgery can help correct a congenital disability, repair a trauma-induced injury, or correct a deformity from another surgery to improve quality of life.
Rhinoplasty is also a popular choice for individuals looking to achieve more facial symmetry and balance. Whether you desire a refined nasal tip, a smoother bridge, or a reduction in size, our team of renowned and board-certified surgeons brings years of experience to sculpt your nose and create a harmonious facial profile.
Rhinoplasty is quickly becoming one of the most popular plastic surgeries in the United States. This simple cosmetic surgery is often done as an outpatient procedure in an operating room under local or general anesthesia.
There are two main types of Rhinoplasties, each designed for a specific patient and desired outcome. A nose job can be done through open surgery or through a minimally invasive surgery that requires only tiny incisions. Only a qualified surgeon, like the ones at Zion Plastic Surgery Center in Miami, can assist you in choosing the proper procedure type for your situation.
The most common nose job procedure is a closed Rhinoplasty, where only your nose’s interior structures are altered. It may also include a slight hump reduction if needed. A closed rhinoplasty usually takes about one hour to complete and does not require general anesthesia.
An open Rhinoplasty is a more complicated surgery that requires more time to complete and often relies on some form of anesthesia, such as general anesthesia or oral sedation.
DISCOVER THE BENEFITS
A Rhinoplasty improves the function and look of the nose. This procedure offers patients many benefits, including:
- Reshaping the nose.
- Enhancing facial harmony.
- Reduction of the nasal tip.
- Reduction of the bridge.
- Improved breathing.
- Corrected deviated septum.
- Improved nose size for facial balance.
- Reshaped nostrils.
YOUR DREAM BODY IS
A CALL AWAY
Steps For Procedure
STEP 1: BEFORE SURGERY
Preparation for Rhinoplasty surgery may include:
- Arrange for someone to drive you to surgery and for them to stay with you for at least the first few nights.
- Take specific medications or adjust your current medications.
- Complete lab tests within 30 days of your procedure.
- Stop smoking, drinking, or taking drugs.
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory, or herbal supplements as they can increase bleeding.
- Follow your surgeon’s recommendations before surgery for a successful and speedy recovery.
STEP 2: SURGERY DATE
- Arrive on time for your surgery appointment.
- Come with a companion of 18 years or older.
- Avoid eating or drinking after midnight before your surgery.
- Wash your body with antibacterial soap before surgery.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing that’s easy to put on and take off on the day of your surgery.
STEP 3: AFTER SURGERY
Recovering from a nose job surgery is different for each patient.
- A splint and/or packing may be placed inside your nose, and a bandage on the outside supports and protects the new structure during healing.
- One of the benefits of Rhinoplasty is that the swelling generally subsides within a few weeks. However, it can take up to a year for your nose to fully heal and start looking new again.
- It’s normal to experience some swelling and black-and-blue discoloration in the eyelids for about two to four weeks after nasal surgery.
- Keep your incisions clean.
- Don’t do any heavy lifting for the next two months after your surgery.
- Use a good scar treatment.
- Do not smoke.
- Following your surgeon’s recommendations before surgery will make you a successful and speedy recovery.
Frequently Asked Questions
The cost of Rhinoplasty surgery in Florida ranges from $5,350 to $15,000 and can vary depending on the type of nose job, the doctor, the clinic, etc.
Rhinoplasty costs can include a variety of services:
- Surgeon’s fee
- Surgical facility costs
- Anesthesia fees
- Prescriptions for medication
- Financing fees
If you are interested in financing nose job surgery, Zion Plastic Surgery is committed to helping our patients achieve their dream look. That’s why we are flexible with our customers, offering a range of financing options to help meet your needs. We are proud to offer CareCredit, Alphaeon, PatientFi, LendingUSA and United Medical Credit. Our patients can securely apply for financing in minutes and get speedy approval, all in partnership with a provider they can trust.
Zion Plastic Surgery offers patients affordable nose job (Rhinoplasty) surgery to help achieve desired results. Various factors need to be considered before choosing a nose job surgery center in Miami. The most crucial factor is the level of skill and experience of the doctor performing the surgery. The dangers of a cheap nose job in Miami can be severe. It is essential to find qualified surgeons who are board-certified in plastic surgery. No procedure is worth the health risks and complications.
Here are some topics you will want to talk about with your surgeon during your consultation:
- What are your expected results from this surgery?
- What allergies do you have?
- What medications are you currently taking?
- What medical treatments have you had in the past?
- Are you currently taking herbal supplements, vitamins, tobacco, alcohol, or drugs?
- Do you have any pre-existing health conditions or risk factors?
- Discuss your options for Rhinoplasty and undergo a nose evaluation.
- View photos to choose your desired nose shape.
- Any other information that may be useful for your Rhinoplasty surgery.
It’s essential to be open with your plastic surgeon and get all the information you need to feel comfortable with your nose job. Here are some topics you can address:
- How many years of plastic surgery training do you have?
- Am I a good candidate for a Rhinoplasty?
- Where will my nose job be held and how will it go?
- Do you have any before and after photos of the Rhinoplasty I can see?
- What results are reasonable for me?
- How do you handle complications?
- How long is post-surgery recovery?
- What can I do if I am not satisfied with the results?
Patients can expect mild to moderate pain after a Rhinoplasty procedure. People may need to take prescription pain relievers after a nose job.
The average recovery period for Rhinoplasty is usually 1 to 2 months due to swelling. Still, recovery always depends on the person and the type of operation performed. Patients may not see their nose’s new shape for up to a year after the procedure.