Jean Paul Font M.D
Dr. Jean Paul Font graduated valedictorian of his class in Medical School. As an undergraduate, he completed a Chemistry Bachelor with honors from the University of Puerto Rico. During this time, he performed research in both basic science and clinical science to advance scientific and medical knowledge in different areas, including otolaryngology. Dr. Font serves as a Clinical Professor at the Florida International University and the Clinical Faculty of the General Surgery Residency Program at HCA Florida Kendall Hospital, formerly known as Kendall Regional Medical Center in Miami. He speaks English and Spanish and also trained in Electronic Medical Record.
Dr. Font’s focus and expertise include:
- Chronic sinusitis-Ballon Sinuplaty and Sinus Surgery.
- Thyroid and Parathyroid Surgery.
- Head and Neck Surgery.
- Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Texas in 2009.
- Fellowship training in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the University of New Mexico in Albuquerque.
- Otolaryngology specialty residency training and general surgery internship. University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Texas in 2009.
- Board Certified Diplomat of the American Academy of Otolaryngology including General Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Head and Neck Surgery since 2010.
HONORS & AWARDS
- Graduation award to the first rank of the Medical School class at the University of Puerto Rico, Medical Science Campus.2004
- Honor award in Neuroscience, Physiology and Microbiology Courses.2000-2004
- Golden Key Honor Society member 1997 to present.