Liberate Yourself from Burden & Experience the Life-Changing Benefits of Breast Reduction
WHAT IS A BREAST REDUCTION?
A breast reduction, also known as Reduction Mammaplasty, is a specialist procedure that aims to reduce the physical and emotional discomfort caused by overly large breasts. The procedure involves removing excess fat, glandular tissue, and skin from the breast area to achieve a healthier, more comfortable, and proportional breast size. The areola, the dark skin around the nipple, is also reduced in size.
A Reduction Mammaplasty typically takes two to five hours and is performed at Zion Plastic Surgery’s cutting-edge facility, where your safety is prioritized. Our licensed and accredited surgeons specialize in this transformative procedure, helping you achieve the ideal breast size and shape that brings you comfort, confidence, and a renewed sense of freedom.
If you are in physical or emotional agony as a result of your large breast size, Zion Plastic Surgery offers custom-tailored treatments that can help you. With the assistance of our world-renowned plastic surgeons, you can restore your comfort and overall well-being with this life-changing procedure.
DISCOVER THE BENEFITS
Women with breasts that are too large often experience back and neck pain, breathing difficulties, and problems with their self-image. Patients who undergo a Reduction Mammaplasty surgery enjoy several benefits, including:
- Improved size and shape of breasts.
- Improved overall well-being.
- Boosted self-confidence.
- More attractive appearance.
- Improved body proportions.
- Natural look and feel.
- Long-lasting results.
- Quick procedure.
- Alleviate back and neck pain.
- A well-proportioned body.
ELIGIBILITY AND AGE
Generally, any patient over the age of 18 can undergo a breast reduction. The ideal age for a Reduction Mammaplasty is typically the late 20s to early 30s. However, the best way to know if you qualify for this procedure is to speak with a plastic surgeon about your options.
The best way to find out if you are a candidate for Reduction Mammaplasty is to consult your physician. You may be a good candidate for a Reduction Mammaplasty if:
- You are in good physical and psychological health.
- You are concerned about your appearance.
- Have realistic goals about what Reduction Mammaplasty can achieve.
- Your breast weight causes pain in the neck or back.
YOUR DREAM BODY IS
A CALL AWAY
Steps For Procedure
STEP 1: BEFORE SURGERY
- Arrange for someone to drive you to surgery and for them to stay with you for at least the first few nights if needed.
- Take specific medications or adjust your current medications.
- Complete lab tests within 30 days of your procedure.
- Stop smoking, drinking, or taking drugs.
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory, or herbal supplements as they can increase bleeding.
- Always follow your surgeon’s recommendations before surgery for a successful and speedy recovery.
STEP 2: SURGERY DATE
- Arrive on time for your surgery appointment.
- Come with a companion of 18 years or older.
- Avoid eating or drinking after midnight before your surgery.
- Wash your body with antibacterial soap before surgery.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing that’s easy to put on and take off on the day of your surgery.
STEP 3: AFTER SURGERY
- Keep your incision clean.
- Use a good scar treatment.
- Don’t do any heavy lifting for the next two months after your surgery.
- Don’t do any physical activity for up to 1 week after the surgery.
- A thin tube may be inserted under your skin quickly to drain any excess blood or fluid.
- Wear an elastic wrap or support bra to help minimize the swelling in your breasts.
- Follow your surgeon’s recommendations before surgery for a speedy recovery.
Before / After
Frequently Asked Questions
The cost of a Reduction Mammaplasty in Miami can range from $5,000 to $8,500. The average price can vary depending on the patient, the doctor, the clinic, etc. Breast reduction costs include:
- Surgeon’s fees
- Surgical facility costs
- Anesthesia fees
- Prescriptions for medication
- Financing fees
If you are interested in financing a breast reduction, Zion Plastic Surgery is committed to helping our patients achieve their dream look. That’s why we are flexible with our customers, offering a range of financing options to help meet your needs. We are proud to offer CareCredit, Alphaeon, PatientFi, LendingUSA, and United Medical Credit. Our patients can securely apply for financing in minutes and get speedy approval, all in partnership with a provider they can trust.
Zion Plastic Surgery offers patients affordable breast reduction to help achieve desired results. Various factors need to be considered before choosing a Reduction Mammaplasty surgery center in Miami. The most crucial factor is the level of skill and experience of the doctor performing the surgery. The dangers of a cheap breast reduction in Miami can be severe. It is essential to find qualified surgeons who are board-certified in plastic surgery. No procedure is worth the health risks and complications.
- What are your expected results from this surgery?
- What allergies do you have?
- What medications are you currently taking?
- What medical treatments have you had in the past?
- Are you currently taking herbal supplements, vitamins, tobacco, alcohol, or drugs?
- Do you have any pre-existing health conditions or risk factors?
- Review, measure, and evaluate your breast size, shape, and skin quality, noting the location of your nipples or areolas.
- View photos of other women and the suggested breast shape.
- Any other information that may be useful for your breast reduction.
It’s essential to be open with your plastic surgeon and get all the information you need to feel comfortable with your breast reduction. Here are some topics you can address:
- How many years of plastic surgery training do you have?
- Am I a good candidate for a Reduction Mammaplasty?
- Where will my breast reduction be held and how will it go?
- Do you have any before and after photos of a breast reduction I can see?
- What results are reasonable for me?
- How do you handle complications?
- How long is post-surgery recovery?
- What can I do if I am not satisfied with the results?
If you have breasts that are too large and long in proportion to your body size, you may be ready for Reduction Mammaplasty. Most women reduce the size of their breasts by one or two cup sizes.
The skin, fat, and tissues removed during a Reduction Mammaplasty procedure are permanently removed. However, the breast can grow back due to pregnancy, breastfeeding, weight gain, menopause, hormonal changes, and other factors.
A Reduction Mammoplasty is a relatively painless procedure. Patients go under anesthesia, so they don’t feel any pain during the surgery. You may need to take prescription pain medication to manage discomfort after surgery.
After your Reduction Mammoplasty surgery, you will need to wear a post-breast surgery bra for several weeks to keep your breasts in place.
Breast reduction surgery is 100% effective in improving the appearance of sagging breasts, removing excess skin, and reshaping breast tissue.
A Breast Reduction takes approximately 2 to 3 hours, depending on the amount of work done.