Elevate Your Confidence with a Breast Lift
WHAT IS A BREAST LIFT?
Say goodbye to sagging and achieve firmer, perkier breasts with a breast lift at Zion Plastic Surgery. Also known as a Mastopexy, this cosmetic procedure is performed to improve the appearance of the breasts. It involves removing excess skin and tightening sagging skin to create a youthful silhouette and reshape the nipple position.
A breast lift can be done on its own or in combination with other procedures such as Breast Augmentation, Breast Reduction, or a Mommy Makeover. Combining this surgery with breast implants will correct volume loss from pregnancy, weight loss, or aging—giving you the perfect perky bust you desire.
Zion Plastic Surgery’s accredited doctors have years of surgical expertise carrying out this procedure and a federal patent for periareolar Mastopexy, which focuses on decreasing the appearance of scars from this procedure. Procedures are carried out at our ultra-modern facility, equipped with state-of-the-art technology, ensuring the highest standards of safety and comfort for your breast lift procedure. We prioritize your well-being throughout your entire journey.
BREAST LIFT SURGERY METHODS
A breast lift is tailored to your unique goals and the state of your breast tissue. There are various procedures associated with breast lift surgery that depend on the degree of sagging, also known as ptosis. One of our surgeons will decide which method is most appropriate for you.
- Crescent Lift: Involves moving the nipple and areola to the center of the breast by removing a crescent segment of the skin and subcutaneous tissue.
- Circumareolar Lift: Also known as the Benelli Lift or Donut Lift, is reserved for minor drooping.
- Lollipop Lift: This type of lift effectively treats many types of breast sagging. Your surgeon will make an incision around the areola, and vertically down the lower part of the breast tissue.
- Anchor Lift: This is the most effective method because it focuses on both vertical and horizontal breast tissue excess and misalignment. Candidates for this type of breast lift method require a significant amount of breast lift, tissue reduction, and movement.
ENJOY THE BENEFITS OF A BREAST LIFT
A Mastopexy is the best way to improve your breast’s shape and overall silhouette without implants. With an experienced breast lift surgeon from Zion Plastic Surgery, you’ll have perky, balanced, and youthful breasts, showing off a symmetrical and youthful appearance. Additional benefits of breast lift surgery include:
- Minimal scarring.
- Betting-fitting clothes
- Improved self-confidence.
- Long-lasting results.
- Restored firmness.
- Improved symmetry.
- Enhanced body proportions.
ELIGIBILITY FOR BREAST LIFT SURGERY
The best way to find out if you are an ideal candidate for breast lift surgery is to consult with your trusted plastic surgeon. Zion Plastic Surgery recommends this surgery if:
- You have experienced drooping breasts for most of your life and desire a solution.
- You have lost weight, aged, or given birth and desire to improve the shape of your breasts and the position of your nipples.
- You are in good physical and psychological health.
- You are concerned about your appearance.
- You have realistic goals about what breast lift surgery can achieve.
- You committed to a healthy lifestyle with proper nutrition.
- Your breasts sag or bulge over your bra line.
- Your breasts lost volume and firmness.
- You would like to reduce the size of your areolas.
- You want to reduce excess hanging tissue and skin.
The ideal age for a Mastopexy varies from woman to woman, but you must be over the age of 18. The average age range of people who undergo this surgery is between 18-56 years old.
YOUR DREAM BODY IS
A CALL AWAY
Steps For Procedure
STEP 1: BEFORE SURGERY
- Arrange for someone to drive you to surgery and for them to stay with you for at least the first few nights.
- Take specific medications or adjust your current medications.
- Complete lab tests within 30 days of your procedure.
- Stop smoking, drinking, or taking drugs.
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory, or herbal supplements as they can increase bleeding.
- Follow your surgeon’s recommendations before surgery for a successful and speedy recovery.
STEP 2: SURGERY DATE
- Arrive on time for your surgery appointment.
- Come with a companion of 18 years or older.
- Avoid eating or drinking after midnight before your surgery.
- Wash your body with antibacterial soap before surgery.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing that’s easy to put on and take off on the day of your surgery.
STEP 3: AFTER SURGERY
- Your recovery can range from days to months.
- You may not be able to do any physical activity for up to 1 week after the surgery.
- Your surgeon may insert a thin tube under your skin to quickly drain any excess blood or fluid.
- Wear an elastic wrap or support bra during the healing process to help minimize the swelling in your breasts.
- If you are coming from out of town, bring an adult 18 years or older to assist you.
- Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated.
- Walk every hour for 5-10 minutes.
- Keep your incision clean.
- Avoid any heavy lifting for the next two months after your surgery.
- Use a good scar treatment.
- Follow your surgeon’s recommendations for a successful and speedy recovery.
Before / After
Frequently Asked Questions
The cost of a breast lift in Miami ranges from $4,000-$12,000 and can vary depending on the type of procedure, the doctor, the clinic, etc. Neck lift costs can include:
- Surgeon’s fee
- Surgical facility costs
- Anesthesia fees
- Prescriptions for medication
- Financing fees
If you are interested in financing a Mastopexy, Zion Plastic Surgery is committed to helping our patients achieve their dream look. That’s why we are flexible with our customers, offering a range of financing options to help meet your needs. We are proud to offer CareCredit, Alphaeon, PatientFi, LendingUSA, and United Medical Credit. Our patients can securely apply for financing in minutes and get speedy approval, all in partnership with a provider they can trust.
Zion Plastic Surgery offers patients affordable breast lift surgery to help achieve desired results. Various factors need to be considered before choosing a breast lift surgery center in Miami. The most crucial factor is the level of skill and experience of the doctor performing the surgery. The dangers of a cheap breast lift surgery in Miami can be severe. It is essential to find qualified surgeons who are board-certified in plastic surgery. No procedure is worth the health risks and complications.
Here are some topics you will want to talk about with your surgeon during your consultation:
- What are your expected results from this surgery?
- What allergies do you have?
- What medications are you currently taking?
- What medical treatments have you had in the past?
- Are you currently taking herbal supplements, vitamins, tobacco, alcohol, or drugs?
- Do you have any pre-existing health conditions or risk factors?
- Discuss your options for a breast lift.
- View photos to choose your desired boob shape.
- Any other information that may be useful for your Mastopexy surgery.
It’s essential to be open with your plastic surgeon and get all the information you need to feel comfortable with your breast lift surgery. Here are some topics you can address:
- How many years of plastic surgery training do you have?
- Am I a good candidate for a Mastopexy?
- Where will my breast lift be held and how will it go?
- Do you have any before and after photos of the breast lift surgery I can see?
- What results are reasonable for me?
- How do you handle complications?
- How long is post-surgery recovery?
- What can I do if I am not satisfied with the results?
Not all health insurance plans cover breast lift surgery or complications from the surgery. Visit our financing page to learn more about your options for payment.
On average, breast lift surgery lasts about 11 to 15 years. This depends on many factors, such as age, genetics, health, and eating habits.
Most patients experience mild-to-moderate pain after surgery and will need to take prescription pain medication to lessen the discomfort and help them recover faster.
Breast Lift surgery is 100% effective, improving the appearance of sagging breasts, removing excess skin, and reshaping breast tissue.
The Breast Lift surgery takes approximately 2-3 hours, depending on the amount of work being done.