Achieve Your Ideal Bust Size with a Breast Augmentation
WHAT IS A BREAST AUGMENTATION?
Are you longing for fuller, shapelier breasts that beautifully complement your figure and boost your self-confidence? Look no further than Breast Augmentation at Zion Plastic Surgery. Our skilled team of surgeons specializes in this transformative procedure, helping you achieve the curves you desire while enhancing your natural beauty.
A Breast Augmentation increases the size of fully mature breasts by inserting implants (saline or silicone) inside each breast. Commonly referred to as a “boob job,” this procedure can make smaller breasts appear larger, balance asymmetrical breasts, or restore fullness to sagging breasts that occur in women after weight loss or pregnancy.
Breast Augmentation with implants allows you to mold your breasts to your liking. The size, location, and shape can be adjusted to meet your specific requirements for your anatomy and aesthetic objectives. Before surgery, our highly trained Patient Care Coordinators will go through your options with you and help you choose your ideal breast size and shape.
Breast Augmentations are held at Zion Plastic Surgery’s accredited and registered surgical center, where your comfort and safety are paramount. The surgery takes less than one hour to complete, and patients typically experience minor pain and enjoy a short recovery period.
ENJOY THE BENEFITS OF A BREAST AUGMENTATION
This surgery aims to improve how your breasts look and feel, whether you’re wearing a bra, swimsuit, etc. Some benefits include:
- Enhanced breast size and shape.
- Boosted self-confidence.
- Improved body proportions.
- Restored volume and symmetry.
- Renewed sex life.
- Natural look.
- Lasting results.
- Easier to fit into clothes.
- Can be combined with additional procedures offered at our surgical center.
BREAST AUGMENTATION ELIGIBILITY
Most patients who choose to undergo a Breast Augmentation express feeling unhappy with their natural breast size and shape for most of their adult lives. Existing issues, such as little natural breast tissue, can worsen with weight loss, age, pregnancy, and breastfeeding. Many women consider having a breast augmentation to raise the position of the breasts on the chest while increasing their size.
The ideal age for a Breast Augmentation differs depending on the patient and procedure, ranging anywhere between 18 to 40 years old. Breast volume changes over time, so surgery is not considered until the final stages of development. The breasts should be fully developed and therefore more elastic.
If you are considering this type of surgery, you should discuss your options with a trusted plastic surgeon. Many factors, such as medical history and lifestyle, should be considered before deciding whether a Breast Augmentation is the right option.
YOUR DREAM BODY IS
A CALL AWAY
Steps For Procedure
STEP 1: BEFORE SURGERY
- Arrange for someone to drive you to surgery and for them to stay with you for at least the first few nights if needed.
- Take specific medications or adjust your current medications.
- Complete lab tests within 30 days of your procedure.
- Stop smoking, drinking, or taking drugs.
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory, or herbal supplements as they can increase bleeding.
- Always follow your surgeon’s recommendations before surgery for a successful and speedy recovery.
STEP 2: SURGERY DATE
- Arrive on time for your surgery appointment.
- Come with a companion of 18 years or older.
- Avoid eating or drinking after midnight before your surgery.
- Wash your body with antibacterial soap before surgery.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing that’s easy to put on and take off on the day of your surgery.
STEP 3: AFTER SURGERY
- You may need a few days, weeks, or months to fully recover.
- Use your breast band for two months.
- Keep your sports bra on for three months.
- Wait to raise your hands for six weeks.
- Follow your surgeon’s recommendations for a speedy recovery.
Before / After
Frequently Asked Questions
A Breast Augmentation in Miami ranges from $2,800-$12,000 and can vary depending on the implant type and size chosen by the patient, the doctor, the clinic, etc. A Breast Augmentation can include:
- Surgeon’s fees
- Surgical facility costs
- Anesthesia fees
- Prescriptions for medication
- Financing fees
If you are interested in financing a Breast Augmentation surgery, Zion Plastic Surgery is committed to helping our patients achieve their dream look. That’s why we are flexible with our customers, offering a range of financing options to help meet your needs. We are proud to offer CareCredit, Alphaeon, PatientFi, LendingUSA, and United Medical Credit. Our patients can securely apply for financing in minutes and get speedy approval, all in partnership with a provider they can trust.
Zion Plastic Surgery offers patients the most affordable Breast Augmentation in Florida to help achieve desired results. Various factors need to be considered before choosing a Breast Augmentation surgery center in Miami. The most crucial factor is the level of skill and experience of the doctor performing the surgery.
The dangers of a cheap Breast Augmentation surgery in Miami can be severe. The FDA has warned about the dangers of cheap breast implants sold for under $2,000. Cheap breast implants often come from unqualified sources and can cause serious health problems. Only qualified surgeons should apply breast implants. It is essential to find a board-certified Breast Augmentation surgery center like Zion. No procedure is worth the health risks and complications.
- Why do you want Breast Augmentation surgery?
- What are your expectations from this surgery?
- Do you have any allergies?
- Are you currently taking any medications?
- What medical treatments have you had in the past?
- What are the possible breast augmentation results?
- Are you taking current herbal supplements, vitamins, tobacco, alcohol, or drugs?
- Do you have a family history of breast cancer?
- Questions to gauge your general health status and any pre-existing health conditions or risk factors.
- Review, measure, and evaluate your breasts in detail for size, shape, and skin quality.
- View photos of other women and the suggested breast implant shape for their bodies, and get information about different sizes and types.
It’s essential to be open with your plastic surgeon and get all the information you need to feel comfortable with your Breast Augmentation. Here are some topics you can address:
- How many years of plastic surgery training do you have?
- Am I a good candidate for a Breast Augmentation?
- Where will my Breast Augmentation be held and how will it go?
- Do you have any before and after photos of the Breast Augmentation surgery I can see?
- How do you handle complications?
- What shape, size, and surface texture of implants are recommended for me?
- What incision area and placement site do you recommend for me?
- What results are reasonable for me?
- What will my breasts look like if I choose to have the implants removed in the future without replacement?
- How many additional implant-related operations can I expect in my lifetime?
- How long is post-surgery recovery?
- What can I do if I am not satisfied with the results?
There are two different types of breast implants: silicone and saline.
- Saline breast implants are made from silicone shells filled with sterile salt water. Different profiles, styles, and sizes are available to suit individual needs. Saline implants do not carry any significant health risks and typically last between 10 to 20 years. It offers a more natural feel than silicone gel.
- Silicone breast implants are FDA-approved to be used in women aged 22 and over. They contain a silicone gel that feels similar to natural breast tissue. They run the risk of leaking into the surrounding breast tissue. Leaks are rare, but you will need to visit your plastic surgeon regularly so they can assess your condition. An ultrasound or MRI scan can help determine if the implants are functioning correctly.
Breast implants come in different shapes and sizes. The most popular are round and tear-drop-shaped implants.
- Round implants are the most popular shape for breast implants. They are also the least expensive to purchase. However, these breast implants may not always be the best option for women with smaller breasts or those who want a more natural look.
- Tear-drop-shaped breast implants are more expensive than round breast implants, but provide a more natural look and feel. These breast implants may not be suitable for women with larger breasts. Still, they may be a good option for women with smaller breasts who want a more natural-looking bust line.
Breast implant sizes are still determined by cup size and are usually categorized by letters: A, B, C, D, DD, DDD, etc. This can be confusing because they do not correlate with any measurements in inches or centimeters since there is no standardization of cup size across different brands of implants or countries. Therefore, it is essential to consult a qualified medical professional before cosmetic surgery.
It is important to remember that recovery time varies from person to person. Recovery time from Breast Augmentation depends on many factors, including age, general health, etc. Your doctor will give you a better idea of when you should resume your normal activities.
Many factors will determine the type of scars you will have after your Breast Augmentation. These include the type of implant, the size of your implants, and your skin’s elasticity. Most of the time, breast augmentation scars will look red or pink, and be slightly raised.
Consider combining your Breast Augmentation surgery with Liposuction and a Tummy Tuck. They remove excess skin and fat, resulting in a nicer body shape.
Whether breast augmentation is a good idea depends on how you see yourself. It would be best to consider how your breasts would change in size, shape, and contour. How confident would you feel if you had them done? What would happen to your self-esteem if they got bigger? How insecure would you feel if they got smaller?
According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), most silicone and saline implants are FDA approved for 10-20 years, but this does not mean that you have to get them replaced every so often. You can safely go beyond these time frames, and most patients only have to have 1-2 replacements in their lifetime.
The average breast implant size is 300 to 360 cc. For most women, this is enough to give them the fuller shape they’ve been looking for without looking drastic on their frame.
No, the size of the implants doesn’t influence the cost of a Breast Augmentation. The main factors that affect costs are the type of implant material (saline or silicone) and any additional procedures that are held.
There are two types of breast enhancements: Fat transfer and breast implants. Fat transfer involves taking fat from other body areas and injecting it into the breasts. Breast implants are done by inserting implants (saline or silicone) inside each breast.
The weight of a breast implant is nearly equivalent to that of natural breast tissue.
Breast Augmentation is performed under anesthesia, so you will not experience any pain. The recovery stages can involve some pain, but it is manageable with the proper pain management treatment.
Most patients stay in Miami for 3-5 days after Breast Augmentation surgery to give their body time to recover before travel.