Rediscover Your Pre-Pregnancy Confidence: Experience the Life-Changing Mommy Makeover
WHAT IS A MOMMY MAKEOVER?
Motherhood is a beautiful journey, but it can also take a toll on your body. If you’re ready to reclaim your pre-pregnancy figure and enhance your overall appearance, a Mommy Makeover (MMO) may be right for you. Zion Plastic Surgery’s world-renown team of surgeons understands the unique challenges faced by mothers and specializes in tailored body contouring procedures that inspires confidence and revitalizes your self-image.
A Mommy Makeover rejuvenates the body to its previous shape, size, and appearance after pregnancy, weight gain, etc. The most common Mommy Makeover procedures include:
- Breast Augmentation or Reduction
- Tummy Tuck
- Tummy Tuck
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Reduction
- Buttock Augmentation (BBL)
- Vaginal Rejuvenation
The recovery period following this type of surgery is different for every patient. It ranges from one to 12 weeks, with an average of six weeks. MMO operations conducted at our state-of-the-art facility will make you feel even more comfortable in your skin!
ENJOY THE BENEFITS
A Mommy Makeover surgery at Zion Plastic Surgery can restore your youthful curves and reduce the effects of pregnancy on the body. Individual treatments exist to address many of these concerns, but combining them into a MMO package can be highly effective. Benefits of a Mommy Makeover include:
- Removal of excess fat and skin from the abdomen area.
- Smoother and firmer tummy.
- Stronger abdominal muscles.
- Increased or reduced breast size.
- More youthful appearance.
- Increased confidence.
YOUR DREAM BODY IS
A CALL AWAY
Steps For Procedure
STEP 1: BEFORE SURGERY
- Arrange for someone to drive you to surgery and for them to stay with you for at least the first few nights.
- Take specific medications or adjust your current medications.
- Complete lab tests within 30 days of your procedure.
- Stop smoking, drinking, or taking drugs.
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory, or herbal supplements as they can increase bleeding.
- Follow your surgeon’s recommendations before surgery for a successful and speedy recovery.
STEP 2: SURGERY DATE
- Arrive on time for your surgery appointment.
- Come with a companion of 18 years or older.
- Avoid eating or drinking after midnight before your surgery.
- Wash your body with antibacterial soap before surgery.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing that’s easy to put on and take off on the day of your surgery.
- Medications such as intravenous sedation and general anesthesia may be administered to help you feel more comfortable during the surgical procedure. Your doctor will recommend which one is best for you.
STEP 3: AFTER SURGERY
- Follow your surgeon’s recommendations for recovery after surgery.
- After your Mommy Makeover, gauze or bandages may be applied to your incisions.
- Wearing an elastic bandage or a support bra will minimize breast swelling.
- You may wear a compression garment or girdle to suppress swelling from the waist.
- Don’t do any heavy lifting for the next two months after your surgery.
- Keep any incisions clean.
- Use a good scar treatment.
- Do not smoke.
Before / After
Frequently Asked Questions
The cost of Mommy Makeover in Miami can range from $6,500 to $20,000. The average price of an MMO surgery can vary depending on the combination of procedures chosen by the patient, the doctor, the clinic, etc. MMO costs may include:
- Surgeon’s fees
- Surgical facility costs
- Anesthesia fees
- Prescriptions for medication
- Financing fees
If you are interested in financing a Mommy Makeover, Zion Plastic Surgery is committed to helping our patients achieve their dream look. That’s why we are flexible with our customers, offering a range of financing options to help meet your needs. We are proud to offer CareCredit, Alphaeon, PatientFi, LendingUSA, and United Medical Credit. Our patients can securely apply for financing in minutes and get speedy approval, all in partnership with a provider they can trust.
Zion Plastic Surgery offers patients an affordable Mommy Makeover to help achieve desired results. Various factors need to be considered before choosing a Mommy Makeover surgery center in Miami. The most crucial factor is the level of skill and experience of the doctor performing the surgery. The dangers of a cheap Mommy Makeover in Miami can be severe. It is essential to find qualified surgeons who are board-certified in plastic surgery. No procedure is worth the health risks and complications.
Here are some topics you will want to talk about with your surgeon during your consultation:
- What are your expected results from this surgery?
- What allergies do you have?
- What medications are you currently taking?
- What medical treatments have you had in the past?
- Are you currently taking herbal supplements, vitamins, tobacco, alcohol, or drugs?
- Do you have any pre-existing health conditions or risk factors?
- Discuss your options for a Mommy Makeover.
- View photos to choose your desired look.
- Any other information that may be useful for your Mommy Makeover.
It’s essential to be open with your plastic surgeon and get all the information you need to feel comfortable with your surgery. Here are some topics you can address:
- How many years of plastic surgery training do you have?
- Am I a good candidate for a Mommy Makeover?
- Where will my Mommy Makeover be held and how will it go?
- Do you have any before and after photos of the Mommy Makeover I can see?
- What results are reasonable for me?
- How do you handle complications?
- How long is post-surgery recovery?
- What can I do if I am not satisfied with the results?
A Mommy Makeover aims to improve the appearance of the body by targeting areas like the stomach, breasts, waistline, and hips.
Surgeons recommended refraining from sexual intercourse for the first six weeks after the Mommy Makeover surgery to allow the healing process and swelling to go down. Your doctor will give you a more precise timeline depending on your procedure.
We encourage patients to be at or close to their ideal weight before undergoing the Mommy Makeover procedure.
Since Mommy Makeover procedures can vary, the answer depends on the type of procedure, your recovery, and the operated area. For example, if you had Liposuction, the area usually takes about two weeks to heal. If you had a Tummy Tuck or Breast Lift, it could take up to six weeks. Consult your surgeon for a recommendation.