Unveil Your Hidden Beauty with a Bichectomy: Enhance Your Facial Contours
Are you seeking a way to achieve a more sculpted and defined facial appearance? Do you desire a slimmer and more contoured look? Discover the transformative power of Bichectomy, a procedure that can help you reveal your hidden beauty and unlock a whole new level of confidence.
A narrow V-shaped face is considered appealing by the majority of people. Bichectomy, also known as buccal fat reduction surgery, focuses on the reduction of the buccal fat pads, which are responsible for round and chubby cheeks. By removing excess fat from these areas, our skilled surgeons can help reveal your natural cheekbone structure, creating a more sculpted and defined appearance.
Zion Plastic Surgery’s team of experienced and board-certified surgeons specializes in Bichectomy procedures. With their exceptional skills and expertise, you can trust that your facial transformation is in the hands of professionals who prioritize your safety and satisfaction. A Bichectomy is performed at our comfortable, state-of-the-art facilities, ensuring that your procedure is performed with the highest standard of care.
DISCOVER THE BENEFITS
While maintaining a healthy level of facial fat is essential for a youthful appearance, excess buccal fat can result in a rounded “moon face” that conceals the cheekbone and, of course, the jawline. A buccal fat removal surgery removes non-essential fat from the cheek area, streamlining it and giving it a leaner appearance. Patients who undergo this procedure enjoy:
- More defined cheekbones.
- Facial balance.
- Refined, contoured facial profiles.
- More slender and elegant silhouettes.
- Quick recovery time.
- Minimally invasive procedure.
ELIGIBILITY AND AGE
The best way to find out if you are a candidate for Bichectomy is to consult your physician. You can undergo this cosmetic surgery procedure if you are over the age of 18 and are dissatisfied with your face.
YOUR DREAM BODY IS
A CALL AWAY
Steps For Procedure
STEP 1: BEFORE SURGERY
- Arrange for someone to drive you to surgery and for them to stay with you for at least the first few nights.
- Take specific medications or adjust your current medications.
- Complete lab tests within 30 days of your procedure.
- Stop smoking, drinking, or taking drugs.
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory, or herbal supplements as they can increase bleeding.
- Follow your surgeon’s recommendations before surgery for a successful and speedy recovery.
STEP 2: SURGERY DATE
- Arrive on time for your surgery appointment.
- Come with a companion of 18 years or older.
- Avoid eating or drinking after midnight before your surgery.
- Wash your body with antibacterial soap before surgery.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing that’s easy to put on and take off on the day of your surgery.
STEP 3: AFTER SURGERY
- Follow your surgeon’s recommendations for recovery after surgery.
- Don’t do any heavy lifting for the next two months after your surgery.
- Keep any incisions clean.
- Use a good scar treatment.
- Do not smoke.
Frequently Asked Questions
The cost of a Bichectomy in Florida can vary depending on the type of procedure, the doctor, the clinic, etc. Bichectomy costs can include:
- Surgeon’s fee
- Surgical facility costs
- Anesthesia fees
- Prescriptions for medication
- Financing fees
If you are interested in financing a buccal fat removal surgery, Zion Plastic Surgery is committed to helping our patients achieve their dream look. That’s why we are flexible with our customers, offering a range of financing options to help meet your needs. We are proud to offer CareCredit, Alphaeon, PatientFi, LendingUSA, and United Medical Credit. Our patients can securely apply for financing in minutes and get speedy approval, all in partnership with a provider they can trust.
Zion Plastic Surgery offers patients affordable Bichectomy surgery to help achieve desired results. Various factors need to be considered before choosing a buccal fat removal surgery center in Miami. The most crucial factor is the level of skill and experience of the doctor performing the surgery. The dangers of a cheap buccal fat removal surgery in Miami can be severe. It is essential to find qualified surgeons who are board-certified in plastic surgery. No procedure is worth the health risks and complications.
Here are some topics you will want to talk about with your surgeon during your consultation:
- What are your expected results from this surgery?
- What allergies do you have?
- What medications are you currently taking?
- What medical treatments have you had in the past?
- Are you currently taking herbal supplements, vitamins, tobacco, alcohol, or drugs?
- Do you have any pre-existing health conditions or risk factors?
- Discuss your options for Bichectomy.
- View photos to choose your desired facial shape.
- Any other information that may be useful for your Bichectomy surgery.
It’s essential to be open with your plastic surgeon and get all the information you need to feel comfortable with your buccal fat removal surgery. Here are some topics you can address:
- How many years of plastic surgery training do you have?
- Am I a good candidate for Bichectomy?
- Where will my Bichectomy be held and how will it go?
- Do you have any before and after photos of the buccal fat removal surgery I can see?
- What results are reasonable for me?
- How do you handle complications?
- How long is post-surgery recovery?
- What can I do if I am not satisfied with the results?