ACHIEVE A YOUTHFUL LOOK WITH A BLEPHAROPLASTY
WHAT IS A BLEPHAROPLASTY?
Tired of looking tired? Do your sagging eyelids make you appear older than you feel? It’s time to rejuvenate your eyes and regain your youthful radiance with a Blepharoplasty – one of the most common facial cosmetic treatments in the United States.
Also known as eyelid surgery, a Blepharoplasty involves removing extra fat or skin from the upper and lower eyelids to correct sagging eyelids that may impair eyesight. Patients who have undergone eyelid surgery have achieved a more youthful, rejuvenated look.
Blepharoplastiesare carried out at Zion Plastic Surgery’s accredited and registered surgical center. Our expert surgeons have decades of experience with this highly safe and simple surgery. Incisions will be made across the upper eyelid creases and sometimes around the outer lower rim of the eyelid’s skin. Zion’s surgeons skillfully apply this technique to remove excess skin and fat, eliminating bagginess and restoring the firmness and definition of your eyelids.
DISCOVER THE BENEFITS OF EYELID SURGERY
A Blepharoplasty offers patients several benefits, including:
- A more youthful, rejuvenated appearance
- Less excess skin on the eyelids
- Lasting results
- Beneficial for all genders
- Can be combined with other procedures offered at Zion Plastic Surgery
- Natural looking
- Correct visual impairments
- Minimal scarring
- Reduced forehead lines
YOUR DREAM BODY IS
A CALL AWAY
Steps For Procedure
STEP 1: BEFORE SURGERY
- Arrange for someone to drive you to surgery and for them to stay with you for at least the first few nights.
- Take specific medications or adjust your current medications.
- Complete lab tests within 30 days of your procedure.
- Stop smoking, drinking, or taking drugs.
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory, or herbal supplements as they can increase bleeding.
- Follow your surgeon’s recommendations before surgery for a successful and speedy recovery.
STEP 2: SURGERY DATE
- Arrive on time for your surgery appointment.
- Come with a companion of 18 years or older.
- Avoid eating or drinking after midnight before your surgery.
- Wash your body with antibacterial soap before surgery.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing that’s easy to put on and take off on the day of your surgery.
STEP 3: AFTER SURGERY
- It may take a few days or weeks to fully recover from eyelid surgery.
- This procedure may require a gauze-like material to drape loosely over your eyes right after surgery.
- Recovery from eyelid surgery generally includes swelling, bruising, irritation, dry eyes, and discomfort.
- Follow the doctor’s instructions when recovering from a Blepharoplasty. You will receive specific instructions on how to care for your eyes.
- Medication may be prescribed to apply or take by mouth to help heal and prevent infections.
- We recommend applying sun protection and wearing sunglasses until the healing process has been completed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Eyelid surgery costs in Florida range anywhere from $3,200-$6,900. The average price of Blepharoplasty surgery can vary depending on the doctor, the type of eyelid surgery needed, the complexity of the surgery, and the clinic.
Blepharoplasty costs can include a variety of services:
- Surgeon’s fee
- Surgical facility costs
- Anesthesia fees
- Prescriptions for medication
- Financing fees
If you are interested in financing eyelid surgery, Zion Plastic Surgery is committed to helping our patients achieve their dream look. That’s why we are flexible with our patients, offering a range of financing options to help meet your needs. We are proud to offer CareCredit, Alphaeon, PatientFi, LendingUSA and United Medical Credit. Our patients can securely apply for financing in minutes and get speedy approval, all in partnership with a provider they can trust.
Zion Plastic Surgery offers patients affordable eyelid (Blepharoplasty) surgery to help patients achieve desired results. Various factors need to be considered before choosing an eyelid surgery center. The most crucial factor is the level of skill and experience of the doctor performing the surgery. The dangers of cheap eyelid surgery in Miami can be severe. It is essential to find qualified surgeons who are board-certified in plastic surgery. No procedure is worth the health risks and complications.
Absolutely, eyelid surgery is worth the money in many ways. Because a Blepharoplasty is a quick and effective way to remove excess fat around your eyes, it can give you a more youthful appearance, make your eyes glow, and alter your facial appearance so your face is more symmetrical. The effects of this surgery are long-lasting, delivering a strong return on your investment and an invaluable boost of confidence.
Here are some topics you will want to talk about with your surgeon during your consultation:
- Discuss your options for eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty) and undergo a face exam.
- Why do you want to undergo eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)?
- What are your expected results from this surgery?
- What allergies do you have?
- What medications are you currently taking?
- What medical treatments have you had in the past?
- Are you currently taking herbal supplements, vitamins, tobacco, alcohol, or drugs?
- Do you have any pre-existing health conditions or risk factors?
It’s essential to be open with your plastic surgeon and get all the information you need to feel comfortable with your eyelid surgery. Here are some topics you can address:
- How many years of plastic surgery training do you have?
- Am I a good candidate for eyelid surgery?
- Where will my eyelid surgery be held and how will it go?
- Do you have any before and after photos of the eyelid surgery I can see?
- What results are reasonable for me?
- How do you handle complications?
- How long is post-surgery recovery?
- What can I do if I am not satisfied with the results?
Everyone recovers from Blepharoplasty at different rates. The timeline for your healing process will depend on how your body reacts to the procedure. It can take anywhere from 1-3 weeks to fully recover.
The recovery process from Blepharoplasty depends on the type of eyelid surgery, whether it is a minor or significant procedure, and what was done during the surgery. Pain can range from mild to moderate for a few days.