Heighten Your Confidence & Define Your Profile With a Neck Lift
With natural aging, both men and women see excess skin, wrinkles, and a throat that looks older than the person feels. Say goodbye to loose skin, excess fat, and vertical bands with a neck lift, the solution to restoring a youthful appearance to your neck.
Also known as a lower Rhytidectomy, this surgery involves removing excess fatty deposits beneath the skin and loose skin around your jawline. Vertical bands or cords on the neck can give an aged and unflattering look. A neck lift addresses these bands by repositioning or removing underlying muscles, tightening the throat muscles. The end result is a more defined and youthful jawline.
A lower Rhytidectomy can be combined with a face lift, eyelid lift, brow lift, and chin augmentation for more enhanced results and an overall rejuvenated face. Contour and sculpt your neck to appear younger with a neck lift.
Neck lift plastic surgeries are conducted in Zion Plastic Surgery’s accredited and certified surgical center for superior patient comfort. It starts with incisions that vary depending on your treatment region’s size and aesthetic preferences. After that, the tissue is tightened, and superfluous skin is removed. Excess fat can be redistributed or removed if necessary. The incisions are softly closed when pulling and lifting the remaining tissue to complete the surgery.
DISCOVER THE BENEFITS
Neck lift surgery is a standard procedure that can have a profound impact on your self-esteem. With a rejuvenated neck, you can feel more confident and comfortable in your appearance, allowing you to embrace life with renewed enthusiasm. The benefits of undergoing neck lift surgery include:
- More youthful and natural contours in the neck.
- Decreased lines and wrinkles.
- Decreased sagging that results in turkey neck.
- Minimal scarring.
- Short recovery period.
- Improved confidence and self-esteem.
- Younger appearance.
- Eliminated a double chin.
- Lasting Results.
- Can be combined with additional procedures.
- Beneficial for both genders.
- Removal of excess skin and fat.
ELIGIBILITY AND AGE
There are many reasons a person might consider neck lift surgery, like turkey neck, vertical bands, double chin, poorly defined jawline, wrinkles, creases, etc.
You may be a good candidate for a Lower Rhytidectomy if:
- You have excess wrinkling of the neck skin.
- You have a double chin.
- You have sagging skin in the neck area and under the jawline.
- You are in good physical and psychological health.
- You are concerned about your appearance.
The most common age for a neck lift is between 30 and 65. However, you can undergo these cosmetic surgery procedures if you are over the age of 18 and are dissatisfied with your neck. The best way to know if you qualify for this procedure is to talk to a plastic surgeon about your options.
YOUR DREAM BODY IS
A CALL AWAY
Steps For Procedure
STEP 1: BEFORE SURGERY
Preparing for a Lower Rhytidectomy includes:
- Arranging for someone to drive you to surgery and for them to stay with you for at least the first few nights.
- Taking specific medications or adjusting your current medications.
- Completing lab tests within 30 days of your procedure.
- Stopping smoking, drinking, or taking drugs.
- Avoiding taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory, or herbal supplements as they can increase bleeding.
- Always following your surgeon’s recommendations before surgery for a successful and speedy recovery.
STEP 2: SURGERY DATE
- Arrive on time for your surgery appointment.
- Come with a companion of 18 years or older.
- Avoid eating or drinking after midnight before your surgery.
- Wash your body with antibacterial soap before surgery.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing that’s easy to put on and take off on the day of your surgery.
STEP 3: AFTER SURGERY
- It can take anywhere from a few days or weeks to recover from a Lower Rhytidectomy.
- A small drainage tube may be in place if you have excess blood or fluid under your skin.
- It is vital to keep your head elevated to minimize swelling.
- Do not use ice on the neck, as it can compromise blood flow and lead to skin death.
- The doctor will give instructions on how to care for the surgical site and drains.
- You may be prescribed medication you can take by mouth to help with healing and reduce the risk of infection.
- During your recovery from neck lift surgery, a bandage may be gently placed around your face and neck to minimize swelling and bruising.
- Follow your surgeon’s instructions for a successful and speedy recovery.
Frequently Asked Questions
The cost of neck lift in Miami ranges from $4,000 to $10,000 and can vary depending on the type of procedure, the doctor, the clinic, etc. Neck lift costs can include:
- Surgeon’s fee
- Surgical facility costs
- Anesthesia fees
- Prescriptions for medication
- Financing fees
If you are interested in financing a neck lift surgery, Zion Plastic Surgery is committed to helping our patients achieve their dream look. That’s why we are flexible with our customers, offering a range of financing options to help meet your needs. We are proud to offer CareCredit, Alphaeon, PatientFi, LendingUSA and United Medical Credit. Our patients can securely apply for financing in minutes and get speedy approval, all in partnership with a provider they can trust.
Zion Plastic Surgery offers patients affordable neck lift surgery to help achieve desired results. Various factors need to be considered before choosing a neck lift surgery center in Miami. The most crucial factor is the level of skill and experience of the doctor performing the surgery. The dangers of a cheap neck lift surgery in Miami can be severe. It is essential to find qualified surgeons who are board-certified in plastic surgery. No procedure is worth the health risks and complications.
Here are some topics you will want to talk about with your surgeon during your consultation:
- What are your expected results from this surgery?
- What allergies do you have?
- What medications are you currently taking?
- What medical treatments have you had in the past?
- Are you currently taking herbal supplements, vitamins, tobacco, alcohol, or drugs?
- Do you have any pre-existing health conditions or risk factors?
- Discuss your options for neck lift.
- View photos to choose your desired facial shape.
- Any other information that may be useful for your Lower Rhytidectomy surgery.
It’s essential to be open with your plastic surgeon and get all the information you need to feel comfortable with your neck lift surgery. Here are some topics you can address:
- How many years of plastic surgery training do you have?
- Am I a good candidate for a neck lift?
- Where will my neck lift be held and how will it go?
- Do you have any before and after photos of the neck lift surgery I can see?
- What results are reasonable for me?
- How do you handle complications?
- How long is post-surgery recovery?
- What can I do if I am not satisfied with the results?