Elevate Your Beauty and Achieve a Youthful Look with a Brow Lift
WHAT IS A BROW LIFT?
Reverse The Effects of Aging with a Brow Lift
Do your drooping eyebrows make you look older than you feel? Uplift your appearance and restore a vibrant and refreshed expression with a brow lift – the ultimate solution for rejuvenating your entire face. The type of brow lift procedure depends on the patient. Zion Plastic Surgery Center’s experienced and certified surgeons can assist you in choosing the proper procedure for your situation.
Through a conventional brow lift, an incision is made by the hairline. Skin gets removed and tightened, and the incision gets hidden in the hairline. Once the procedure gets completed, patients see a smooth forehead and a more animated expression. The second type of brow lift uses an endoscope, which consists of small incisions and a viewing instrument to smooth out the forehead’s lines. The traditional brow lift takes more time to heal than the endoscopic lift.
Most brow lifts occur in an outpatient setting, such as Zion Plastic Surgery’s state-of-the-art outpatient surgery center in Miami, FL. You might receive a sedative, local anesthesia, or general anesthetic for your surgery.
CLASSIC BROW OR FOREHEAD LIFT PROCESS
Most people who undergo a forehead lift (a classic brow lift), will have a headphone-like incision that starts at one ear, runs right by the hairline across the forehead, and goes right down the other side of their head. This incision runs behind the hairline so that it won’t be seen.
The forehead skin is lifted during the procedure, so tissue gets removed. Then, the muscles on the forehead get altered or released. You may raise your eyebrows, and any excess skin gets removed.
Next, the opening is closed. Your hair and face get washed to keep your skin from irritation. Any rubber bands get taken out of your hair. Finally, your physician covers the incisions with gauze for padding and places a compression bandage over the surgical area.
ENDOSCOPIC BROW LIFT PROCESS
An endoscopic forehead lift follows a similar procedure as the traditional brow lift, except three to five short one-inch incisions are made. An endoscope gets placed inside one of the incisions so the doctor can easily see.
Next, one of our skilled surgeons lifts any muscles or underlying tissue in the brow or forehead area. Eyebrows might be raised and secured into position with sutures or screws. Once complete, the surgical area gets cleaned and bandaged, much like a traditional lift.
DISCOVER THE BENEFITS
Patients who undergo a brow lift surgery at Zion Plastic Surgery enjoy many benefits, including:
- Reduced horizontal forehead wrinkle lines and those that appear on the bridge of the nose and between the eyes.
- Improved frown lines, the vertical creases that form between the brows.
- Lifted sagging brows that hood the upper eyelids
- Alert and youthful brows.
- Outcomes that improve in the coming months after the procedure.
Patients notice the effects of brow lift surgery immediately after a procedure. Post-surgical swelling and incision lines diminish over time. Limiting sun damage can preserve your renewed appearance for the rest of your life. A healthy lifestyle will also aid in extending the life of your surgery’s outcomes.
ELIGIBILITY AND AGE
Excellent candidates for brow lifts include those who are:
- Over the age of 18 and have significant furrows due to muscle activities and stress.
- Members of a family who tend to have furrows on their faces.
- Individuals with low or heavy eyebrows.
- Exhibiting receding hairlines.
- Well-informed on brow lift procedures and understands the results and risks of the surgery.
- Considering a facelift simultaneously to gain an all-over improvement in the way their face appears.
YOUR DREAM BODY IS
A CALL AWAY
Steps For Procedure
STEP 1: BEFORE SURGERY
Preparation for a brow lift surgery may include:
- Arranging for someone to drive you to surgery and for them to stay with you for at least the first few nights.
- Taking specific medications or adjusting your current medications.
- Completing lab tests within 30 days of your procedure.
- Stopping smoking, drinking, or taking drugs.
- Avoiding taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory, or herbal supplements as they can increase bleeding.
- Always following your surgeon’s recommendations before surgery for a successful and speedy recovery.
STEP 2: SURGERY DATE
- Arrive on time for your surgery appointment.
- Come with a companion of 18 years or older.
- Avoid eating or drinking after midnight before your surgery.
- Wash your body with antibacterial soap before surgery.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing that’s easy to put on and take off on the day of your surgery.
STEP 3: AFTER SURGERY
- Apply iced gauze pads (dipped in ice water and wrung out) to the eyes and forehead for the first 48 hours to minimize swelling and bruising.
- Wash your face but keep the dressing dry.
- Keep your head elevated for up to 3 days.
- Keep your incisions clean.
- Follow the doctor’s instructions when recovering from a brow lift.
- Medication may be prescribed to apply or take by mouth to help heal and prevent infections.
Frequently Asked Questions
The cost of brow lift in Miami can vary depending on the type of procedure, the doctor, the clinic, etc. Brow lift costs can include:
- Surgeon’s fee
- Surgical facility costs
- Anesthesia fees
- Prescriptions for medication
- Financing fees
If you are interested in financing a brow lift surgery, Zion Plastic Surgery is committed to helping our patients achieve their dream look. That’s why we are flexible with our customers, offering a range of financing options to help meet your needs. We are proud to offer CareCredit, Alphaeon, PatientFi, LendingUSA and United Medical Credit. Our patients can securely apply for financing in minutes and get speedy approval, all in partnership with a provider they can trust.
Zion Plastic Surgery offers patients an affordable brow lift surgery to help achieve desired results. Various factors need to be considered before choosing a brow lift surgery center in Miami. The most crucial factor is the level of skill and experience of the doctor performing the surgery. The dangers of a cheap brow lift surgery in Miami can be severe. It is essential to find qualified surgeons who are board-certified in plastic surgery. No procedure is worth the health risks and complications.
Here are some topics you will want to talk about with your surgeon during your consultation:
- What are your expected results from this surgery?
- What allergies do you have?
- What medications are you currently taking?
- What medical treatments have you had in the past?
- Are you currently taking herbal supplements, vitamins, tobacco, alcohol, or drugs?
- Do you have any pre-existing health conditions or risk factors?
- Discuss your options for a brow lift.
- View photos to choose your desired facial shape.
- Any other information that may be useful for your brow lift surgery.
It’s essential to be open with your plastic surgeon and get all the information you need to feel comfortable with your brow lift surgery. Here are some topics you can address:
- How many years of plastic surgery training do you have?
- Am I a good candidate for a brow lift?
- Where will my brow lift be held and how will it go?
- Do you have any before and after photos of the brow lift surgery I can see?
- What results are reasonable for me?
- How do you handle complications?
- How long is post-surgery recovery?
- What can I do if I am not satisfied with the results?
In general, patients report mild to moderate pain after a brow lift surgery. You may experience numbness or a headache due to anesthesia. People may need to take prescription pain relievers after the procedure. Your eye and cheek areas might swell and bruise, but these symptoms should diminish within seven days.