ENHANCE YOUR FACIAL GLOW WITH A RHYTIDECTOMY
WHAT IS A FACELIFT?
Don’t let the signs of aging define you. Reclaim your youthful glow and confidence with Rhytidectomy, the ultimate solution for a rejuvenated and refreshed look. Also known as a facelift, this procedure removes excess skin and fat from the face and neck, tightens the underlying muscles, and repositions facial features to restore a youthful appearance. This procedure can be done through either an open or closed surgery.
Zion Plastic Surgery’s team of skilled and certified surgeons is committed to helping you achieve the best version of yourself through the transformative effects of Rhytidectomy. Our surgeons take the time to listen to your concerns and goals, creating a customized treatment plan that addresses your specific needs, ensuring natural-looking results that enhance your features.
There are several variations of facelifts, differing by size, placement, amount of incisions, procedure process, and results. The thread lift, also called an APTOS thread lift or a suture suspension facelift, is the least invasive type of procedure. It involves using a thread to tighten the skin and is performed in our fully accredited certified surgical facility. Some people may not achieve an ideal result from solely Rhytidectomy – and that’s okay. A facelift can be combined with a Brow Lift, Eyelid Neck Lift, etc.
DISCOVER THE BENEFITS
Bid farewell to deep lines and wrinkles that have etched their mark on your face. A Rhytidectomy smooths out sagging skin, wrinkles, and deep lines. It is a good option for those who desire a more youthful and invigorated appearance.
There are several benefits to undergoing facelift surgery, including:
- Tightening of underlying muscles.
- Lifting and tightening of sagging skin.
- Removal of jowls.
- A natural look.
- Lasting results.
- Reduction of deep wrinkles.
- Removal of excess skin and fat.
- Can be combined with additional procedures.
- Invisible surgical scars.
- Beneficial for both genders.
ELIGIBILITY AND AGE
The best way to find out if you are a candidate for a facelift (Rhytidectomy) is to consult your physician. You may be a good candidate if:
- You are in good physical and psychological health.
- You are concerned about your appearance.
- You are seeing signs of aging on your face.
- You have wrinkles, folds and sagging skin.
- Within the ideal age for a facelift, which is typically late 40s to early 60s.
You can undergo this cosmetic surgery procedure if you are over the age of 18 and are dissatisfied with your face.
YOUR DREAM BODY IS
A CALL AWAY
Steps For Procedure
STEP 1: BEFORE SURGERY
- Arrange for someone to drive you to surgery and for them to stay with you for at least the first few nights.
- Take specific medications or adjust your current medications.
- Complete lab tests within 30 days of your procedure.
- Stop smoking, drinking, or taking drugs.
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory, or herbal supplements as they can increase bleeding.
- Follow your surgeon’s recommendations before surgery for a successful and speedy recovery.
STEP 2: SURGERY DATE
- Arrive on time for your surgery appointment.
- Come with a companion of 18 years or older.
- Avoid eating or drinking after midnight before your surgery.
- Wash your body with antibacterial soap before surgery.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing that’s easy to put on and take off on the day of your surgery.
STEP 3: AFTER SURGERY
- Follow the doctor’s instructions for recovery.
- Individuals who undergo a facelift surgery can take a few days or weeks to recover.
- Patients may not be able to do any physical activity for up to 1 week after the surgery.
- Patients should not do any heavy lifting for two months after their surgery.
- A thin tube may be inserted under the skin quickly to drain any excess blood or fluid.
- Following the completion of a facelift, a surgeon may place a bandage around the patient’s face to minimize swelling and bruising.
- Keep any incisions clean.
- Use a good scar treatment.
- Do not smoke.
Frequently Asked Questions
Facelift surgery in Florida ranges from $4,500 to $8,300. The average price of Rhytidectomy surgery can vary depending on the doctor, the type of facelift needed, the complexity of the surgery, the clinic, etc.
There are many factors that determine the cost of a Rhytidectomy, including:
- Surgeon’s fee
- Surgical facility costs
- Anesthesia fees
- Prescriptions for medication
If you are interested in financing a facelift in Miami, Zion Plastic Surgery is committed to helping our patients achieve their dream look. That’s why we are flexible, offering a range of financing options to help meet your needs. We are proud to offer CareCredit, Alphaeon, PatientFi, LendingUSA, and United Medical Credit. Our patients can securely apply for financing in minutes and get speedy approval, all in partnership with a provider they can trust.
Zion Plastic Surgery offers patients affordable facelift (Rhytidectomy) surgery to help patients achieve desired results. Various factors need to be considered before choosing an eyelid surgery center. The most crucial factor is the level of skill and experience of the doctor performing the surgery. The dangers of cheap facelift surgery in Miami can be severe. It is essential to find qualified surgeons who are board-certified in plastic surgery. No procedure is worth the health risks and complications.
Here are some topics you will want to talk about with your surgeon during your consultation:
- Discuss your options for facelift surgery (Rhytidectomy) and undergo a face exam.
- Why do you want to undergo facelift surgery (Rhytidectomy)?
- What are your expected results from this surgery?
- What allergies do you have?
- What medications are you currently taking?
- What medical treatments have you had in the past?
- Are you currently taking herbal supplements, vitamins, tobacco, alcohol, or drugs?
- Do you have any pre-existing health conditions or risk factors?
- And any other information that may be useful for your Rhytidectomy procedure.
It’s essential to be open with your plastic surgeon and get all the information you need to feel comfortable with your eyelid surgery. Here are some topics you can address:
- How many years of plastic surgery training do you have?
- Am I a good candidate for facelift surgery?
- Where will my facelift surgery be held and how will it go?
- Do you have any before and after photos of the facelift surgery I can see?
- What results are reasonable for me?
- How do you handle complications?
- How long is post-surgery recovery?
- What can I do if I am not satisfied with the results?
- Any other questions you may have.
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on many factors, including the individual’s skin type, age, and lifestyle. However, on average, a facelift can last anywhere from five to 10 years.
Most patients report that a facelift is not a very painful procedure. However, some patients may experience some discomfort and swelling in the days following the surgery.
A Rhytidectomy usually takes two to three hours to complete.