Brazilian Butt Lift
Unlock Your Dream Curves and Feel Sexier With a Brazilian Butt Lift
WHAT IS A BRAZILIAN BUTT LIFT?
A Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) is a fat grafting procedure that enhances the buttocks’ size and contour without implants. A 360-degree liposuction treatment removes excess fat from desired areas, and a part of this fat is then surgically injected into the buttocks. Zion Plastic Surgery’s skilled and BBL-certified surgeons enhance the size, shape, and projection of your buttocks for a shapely and perky derriere that can significantly boost your self-esteem and body confidence.
We use undesired fat cells from specific body areas you prefer, giving you a two-for-one treatment solution. Fat can be suctioned from your flanks, thighs, or abdomen, and skillfully grafted into your buttocks to create the alluring curves you desire during the BBL. This surgery reduces the need for touch-ups after your procedure because you have less fat in these places, and a more incredible, voluptuous backside.
Unlike implants, the Brazilian Butt Lift uses your body’s own fat, ensuring a natural and harmonious result. By removing fat from unwanted areas and strategically injecting it into the buttocks, we can sculpt a more attractive and balanced silhouette while minimizing the risk of complications and delivering long-lasting results.
DISCOVER THE BENEFITS OF BBL
Zion Plastic Surgery is recognized for performing the top Brazilian Butt Lift surgeries in Miami.
With our exceptional attention to detail and keen aesthetic eye, we deliver outstanding results that enhance your natural curves while ensuring your safety and satisfaction. Our procedure dramatically changes the shape of your butt and sculpts a more youthful profile, reducing the abdominal circumference at 360 degrees a giving you a fuller, more lifted butt.
You deserve happiness, beautiful curves, and an attractive appearance. With a BBL, your clothing will flatter your new silhouette. Here are some of the many benefits of a BBL:
- Enhanced self-image and confidence.
- Natural look and feel.
- Improved size and shape of buttocks.
- Improved body proportions.
- Long-lasting results.
- Organic processes ensure harmonious results with no risk of reaction.
ELIGIBILITY FOR BBL SURGERY
Anyone who desires a more desirable and proportional body shape is eligible for buttock enhancement. The average age of those who get this surgery is between 18-56 years old.
It is important to remember that these surgeries aren’t a one-size-fits-all type of treatment. The needs of each patient vary from person to person, and only a highly skilled and experienced surgeon who specializes in the art of Brazilian Butt Lift like those at Zion can recommend which procedures will be best for them.
You may be a good candidate for a BBL if:
- You are in good physical and psychological health.
- You have realistic expectations.
- You are concerned about your appearance in your butt.
- The roundness or general shape of your butt is not to your satisfaction.
- You want a more attractive backside.
YOUR DREAM BODY IS
A CALL AWAY
Steps For Procedure
STEP 1: BEFORE SURGERY
Preparing for a Brazilian Butt Lift includes:
- Arranging for someone to drive you to surgery and for them to stay with you for at least the first few nights.
- Taking specific medications or adjusting your current medications.
- Completing lab tests within 30 days of your procedure.
- Stopping smoking, drinking, or taking drugs.
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory, or herbal supplements as they can increase bleeding.
- Following your surgeon’s recommendations before surgery for a successful and speedy recovery.
STEP 2: SURGERY DATE
- Arrive on time for your surgery appointment.
- Come with a companion of 18 years or older.
- Avoid eating or drinking after midnight before your surgery.
- Wash your body with antibacterial soap before surgery.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing that’s easy to put on and take off on the day of your surgery.
STEP 3: AFTER SURGERY
- Due to the after-effects of medication, arrange for a friend or family member to pick you up.
- When you feel that the anesthesia has passed, get up and walk on the same day of surgery to help with circulation.
- Wear your compression garment all day.
- Your surgeon may apply dressings or bandages on the surgical site.
- You might be asked to avoid prolonged sitting for up to two weeks.
- Your surgeon might recommend that you visit a licensed massage therapist for lymphatic massages.
- Follow your doctor’s instructions for a quick recovery.
STEP 4: MAINTENANCE
Patients enjoy the results of their BBL treatment for many years after the procedure with the correct aftercare methods and by living a healthy lifestyle. To maintain a beautiful curvy new figure after BBL, use these helpful tips:
- Avoid pressure on your butt.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Maintain a stable weight.
Before / After
Frequently Asked Questions
The average price of a BBL in Miami varies depending on the amount of fat transferred and the areas of fat harvesting, the doctor, and the clinic. In general, BBL surgery costs in Florida range from $4,500-$15,500.
Zion Plastic Surgery offers patients affordable BBL surgery to help achieve desired results. Various factors need to be considered before choosing a BBL surgery center in Miami. The most crucial factor is the level of skill and experience of the doctor performing the surgery. The dangers of a cheap Brazilian Butt Lift surgery in Miami can be severe. It is essential to find qualified surgeons who are board-certified in plastic surgery. No procedure is worth the health risks and complications.
In general, the cost of BBL with Liposuction 360 ranges from $7,500-$12,800. The average cost may vary depending on the amount of fat transferred and fat collection areas, doctor, and clinic.
The best option is to call the office and talk to our staff. We can help you understand what your insurance will cover and won’t cover.
If you are interested in financing a Brazilian Butt Lift, Zion Plastic Surgery is committed to helping our patients achieve their dream look. That’s why we are flexible with our customers, offering a range of financing options to help meet your needs. We are proud to offer CareCredit, Alphaeon, PatientFi, LendingUSA, and United Medical Credit. Our patients can securely apply for financing in minutes and get speedy approval, all in partnership with a provider they can trust.
Here are some topics you will want to talk about with your surgeon during your consultation:
- What are your expected results from this surgery?
- What allergies do you have?
- What medications are you currently taking?
- What medical treatments have you had in the past?
- Are you currently taking herbal supplements, vitamins, tobacco, alcohol, or drugs?
- Do you have any pre-existing health conditions or risk factors?
- What are my options for a Brazilian Butt Lift surgery?
- Can I view photos to choose my desired butt shape?
- Undergo an evaluation of your butt in detail.
- What are the possible results of my BBL?
- Any other questions that may be useful for your BBL surgery.
It is essential to be open with your plastic surgeon and get all the information you need to feel comfortable with your Brazilian Butt Lift. Here are some topics you can address:
- How many years of plastic surgery training do you have?
- Am I a good candidate for a BBL surgery?
- Where will my fat transfer to face surgery be held and how will it go?
- Do you have any before and after photos of a BBL surgery I can see?
- What results are reasonable for me?
- How do you handle complications?
- How long is post-surgery recovery?
- What can I do if I am not satisfied with the results?
Known as the plastic surgery capital of the world, Miami is home to a large number of plastic surgeons and clinics. This saturation of the market breeds competition, leading to discounts to remain competitive. Zion Plastic Surgery is recognized for offering one of the most affordable yet high-quality BBL procedures in the area.
Results can last five years or more, sometimes retaining at least 60-70% of the transferred fat. If you gain weight, your buttocks may expand. If you lose weight, your buttocks may shrink. It is best to maintain a stable weight to preserve results. Over time, the size and shape of your butt can change due to factors like aging and gravity.
The answer varies depending on the patient’s pain tolerance level, but most would agree that a BBL results in minimal pain. Most BBL surgeries are done under anesthesia, but it is up to the doctor to decide how many painkillers you need during and after surgery.
Yes. It is not uncommon for someone who has already had BBL surgery to have another one at some point in their life. It depends on your body goals.
A BBL will take around 6-8 weeks to heal from surgery wounds. You should expect a full recovery in six months.
Your weight is something that your surgeon will assess during your consultation. Your physician will review your BMI and ultimately decide if you are an ideal candidate for a BBL.
We recommend waiting 2 weeks after having the BBL to sit down for an extended period. Sitting down too soon after a BBL could damage the transferred fat cells and affect blood circulation. Without proper blood circulation, the fat cells can be destroyed.
You generally must stay in Miami for around 5-7 days after a BBL procedure. The doctor will tell you how long you can wait before flying home.
Some people may notice an increase in clothes size, while others see no change.
A double BBL surgery is when the procedure is done twice on the same person. Some people must undergo multiple BBL surgeries to reach their desired look because one surgery cannot accomplish it to the full extent. This is typical of individuals who are seeking a more dramatic backside.