Get Rid of Stubborn Fat and Boost Confidence with a Liposuction
What Is Liposuction?
Say goodbye to unwanted bulges and hello to a sleeker, more sculpted figure with Liposuction, a surgical technique that removes excess human body fat accumulated in specific regions. Liposuction allows for precise and targeted fat removal from problem areas. Say goodbye to those stubborn love handles or belly pooch and hello to a smoother and more defined silhouette.
At Zion Plastic Surgery, we specialize in the art of body contouring, helping you achieve the body you’ve always desired with precision and expertise. We use Liposuction to sculpt certain problem areas such as the abdomen, thighs, hips, and arms, resulting in a smaller, more aesthetically attractive look. Liposuction is usually performed using a small incision and size of the area being worked on can vary.
Once the surgery is complete, our patients see tighter and more youthful-looking skin. This procedure also aids with obesity, where there is too much stored fat in specific body areas.
There are several different types of procedures, including Tumescent Liposuction, Ultrasound Liposuction (VaserLipo), and Laser Liposuction. Liposuction can be done alone or in conjunction with other cosmetic surgeries, such as a BBL, Tummy Tuck, Facelift, and a Mommy Makeover.
Liposuction not only reduces unwanted fat but also improves body proportions. By removing excess fat from specific areas, our skilled surgeons can create a more balanced and harmonious figure, enhancing your natural curves and contours. Liposuction targets the following areas:
- Upper Arms
ENJOY THE BENEFITS OF LIPOSUCTION
Liposuction can help you lose that stubborn fat in areas where it naturally accumulates. There are several benefits of undergoing Liposuction surgery, including:
- More confidence.
- More attractive appearance.
- Safe fat removal.
- Reveals muscle tone.
- Minimal recovery time.
- Permanently removes fat cells.
- Improves your health.
- Removes fat that even diet and exercise cannot.
AM I ELIGIBLE FOR LIPOSUCTION SURGERY?
Most cosmetic procedures work best when your body has reached its full adult size. The ideal age for Liposuction depends on each person. Most candidates are between the ages of 18 to 65.
Your surgeon will take into account your age, weight, and medical history to determine whether you are a good candidate for Liposuction. Patients who undergo this procedure must be healthy and aware of the benefits and limitations of Liposuction. Liposuction may be the treatment for you if you have difficulty seeing results with diet and exercise.
YOUR DREAM BODY IS
A CALL AWAY
Steps For Procedure
STEP 1: BEFORE SURGERY
Preparing for a Liposuction includes:
- Arranging for someone to drive you to surgery and for them to stay with you for at least the first few nights.
- Taking specific medications or adjusting your current medications.
- Completing lab tests within 30 days of your procedure.
- Stop smoking, drinking, or taking drugs.
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory, or herbal supplements as they can increase bleeding.
- Following your surgeon’s recommendations before surgery for a successful and speedy recovery.
STEP 2: SURGERY DATE
- Arrive on time for your surgery appointment.
- Come with a companion of 18 years or older.
- Avoid eating or drinking after midnight before your surgery.
- Wash your body with antibacterial soap before surgery.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing that’s easy to put on and take off on the day of your surgery.
STEP 3: AFTER SURGERY
- Recovering from a Liposuction is different for each patient.
- After your Liposuction, wear compression garments or elastic bandages on the surgical areas for a few days to reduce swelling.
- To relieve fluid or blood that may collect, the surgeon may place small, thin tubes below the skin for drainage.
- Once you stabilize, you will be taken to a recovery area to be carefully monitored. You will be allowed to go home after spending a few hours at Zion Plastic Surgery.
- It may take several months for the swelling to go back down.
- After your procedure, drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration.
- Walk every hour for 5 to 10 minutes after your surgery.
- Always follow your surgeon’s recommendations for a successful and speedy recovery.
Before / After
Frequently Asked Questions
A Liposuction in Miami ranges from $500 to $4,500 and can vary depending on the type of procedure, the doctor, the clinic, etc. Liposuction costs can include:
- Surgeon’s fee
- Surgical facility costs
- Anesthesia fees
- Prescriptions for medication
- Financing fees
If you are interested in financing a Liposuction surgery, Zion Plastic Surgery is committed to helping our patients achieve their dream look. That’s why we are flexible with our customers, offering a range of financing options to help meet your needs. We are proud to offer CareCredit, Alphaeon, PatientFi, LendingUSA, and United Medical Credit. Our patients can securely apply for financing in minutes and get speedy approval, all in partnership with a provider they can trust.
Zion Plastic Surgery offers patients affordable Liposuction surgery to help achieve desired results. Various factors need to be considered before choosing a Liposuction surgery center in Miami. The most crucial factor is the level of skill and experience of the doctor performing the surgery. The dangers of a cheap Liposuction surgery in Miami can be severe. It is essential to find qualified surgeons who are board-certified in plastic surgery. No procedure is worth the health risks and complications.
Here are some topics you will want to talk about with your surgeon during your consultation:
- What are your expected results from this surgery?
- What allergies do you have?
- What medications are you currently taking?
- What medical treatments have you had in the past?
- Are you currently taking herbal supplements, vitamins, tobacco, alcohol, or drugs?
- Do you have any pre-existing health conditions or risk factors?
- Discuss your options for Liposuction.
- Any other information that may be useful for your Liposuction surgery.
It’s essential to be open with your plastic surgeon and get all the information you need to feel comfortable with your Liposuction surgery. Here are some topics you can address:
- How many years of plastic surgery training do you have?
- Am I a good candidate for a Liposuction?
- Where will my neck lift be held and how will it go?
- Do you have any before and after photos of the Liposuction I can see?
- What results are reasonable for me?
- How do you handle complications?
- How long is post-surgery recovery?
- What can I do if I am not satisfied with the results?
Although fat cells are removed during Liposuction surgery, the remaining fat cells in the area can still grow. To make the effects of your Liposuction last for years to come, you want to minimize the chance of future fat cells developing by maintaining a healthy weight and lifestyle.
Our patients report that Liposuction is not a highly painful procedure, but you might feel discomfort when you wake up from surgery. Some patients may need to take prescription pain medications to relieve discomfort.
Florida regulations limit fat removal during Liposuction to a maximum of 4 liters (8.8 pounds) in one procedure, and 1 liter when done in combination with another procedure.